Terms & Conditions
We know you have many options for stationery. Thank you for taking the time to visit our shop!
Here you will find our policies on our process, pricing, returns and shipping. Please contact us at any time:
jgattone (@) sparetiredesign.com
I will reply as soon as possible.
All of our designs and stationery are customizable. Any design can be used for any invitation style. To get the most out of our services we encourage you to call us to discuss your options and get to know us. It will give us a better understanding of you, your style, your event and ultimately result in the perfect stationery solution and truly personalized experience. We also welcome custom invitation designs for a truly unique stationery solution.
You can order any of our designs in a sample, simply contact us. If you want to skip the sample and jump right into discussing your stationery needs, that is cool too.
Our process is rather simple.
1. Pick a design and style. Many of our designs are shown here in our shop, many others are found on our website. (www.sparetiredesign.com)
Download our price and style guide:
http://www.sparetiredesign.com/Sparetire Design Stationery.pdf
2. Contact us to discuss your options, materials and budget. No obligation up to this point.
3. After our discussion, if you choose to use Sparetire Design for your stationery, we require a deposit to go any further.
4. Once your deposit is received, design concepts and digital proofs with your design, wording, colors and font choices are sent. This is the time to make any changes and or corrections. We will work with you until you are completely satisfied with your digital proof.
5. Once we have sign off on the digital proof, we will order materials to create a sample of your customized invitation. *if time allows!* This is an important step so make sure you leave enough time to ensure you can receive a sample proof.
6. After you receive your sample proof, and we receive the go ahead, our printing and assembly process will begin.
7. Delivery of your product!
This process can take as little as two weeks, but we encourage you to come to us early and leave at least six weeks for our process for your complete satisfaction.
Our pricing is simple and straight forward. We do have some a la cart services for you to pick and choose from. Some material and options choices will incur an additional charge. Such materials include: vellum, metallic papers, specialty papers and custom sizes. There are so many options for invitation sets, open communication is the fastest and most efficient way for us to flesh out the ideas and avoid any issues. Please, don’t hesitate to call or email us at any point during the process.
For full pricing outlines, please down load our Style and Price Guide from our website.
7% NJ sales tax applies.
We ship all over the world. Standard rates, shipping and handling apply. We insure all our shipments.
All stationery is specially packaged and wrapped for you to open and enjoy.
Due to the nature of customized items, returns are not accepted. We will work with your through out our whole process to ensure your complete satisfaction. Contact us for any reason at any time concerning your services and products.
We accept checks and pay pal. Please note checks must clear before shipment of products.
If you have any questions, want to discuss your stationery needs or want to begin a customized invitation project, please contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you!
MORE INFO FOR INVITATION SETS
(wedding/civil union and special event)
No minimum order
Wedding/Civil Union invitation set includes:
Invitation (various styles available)
2 enclosure cards (RSVP and reception)
RSVP envelope with printed address
Outer Envelope (guest addressing available)
We offer many styles of invitations. When you are ready to order your wedding stationery, please contact me directly.